Oh, what an irritating day. I had to deal with not one, but several very difficult patients back-to-back. My ability to empathize feels like it ran a marathon and needs a bottle of gatorade and an ice bath. Following the emotional marathon, I had a conversation over the phone that ought to have been done in person but due to logistics, had to be done now rather than done right. And things I thought I was exceptionally good at - explaining things in understandable language, addressing relevant but frequently overlooked details, taking time - I felt like they were not appreciated for the rarities that they are in my profession. And after all that, I didnt feel like the best of my efforts made a difference today.
Sigh.
Truth - everyone, no matter what their job, has days like this.
I watch my daughter trying to put a puzzle together, and I marvel at her short-sightedness. She takes the right piece to the right space, gives one push, and then squeals in anger. Her extremely loud and very verbal monologue about the piece that wont go in right... yes, girlfriend, I hear you. It makes me crazy too, and I wish it was easier all the time. But she will learn to twist and turn the pieces until they fit, and I will learn how to keep giving my best without seeing the results all the time.
The best part about irritating days? They end, just like all days do. Heres to better things tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment